If you’re looking for a reliable, local company to work for, Omega Windows could have the perfect opportunity for you.
Omega Windows offers a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits plus you will be joining a hardworking, fun loving team of staff who enjoy coming to work every day!
- Employment Benefits
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance Cover
- Health Insurance
- Trade prices for personal use – Friends and family discounts
All applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department, Omega Windows
Overview of Omega Windows
Omega Windows, Doors and Conservatories was founded in 1994 by the present management, to supply, install and service windows, doors, conservatories, roofline and all associated construction work. Over the last 10 years, the firm has diversified into other areas such as flat roofing, garage doors and some exclusive commercial projects.
Working predominantly from referral and word of mouth we feel that every installation says something about our firm. We provide the best price “1st time” consistently and deliver quality material to our customers. All staff are aware of the commitment to quality. We look to better ourselves at every given opportunity to present ourselves to our customers as transparent, consistent and reliable.
The Organisation has built a reputation throughout Kent establishing several household names and major companies as regular customers. The Organisation’s success was, and remains, attributable to a firm commitment to quality.
Are you an experienced Sales Designer looking to join a growing, professional company that prides itself on delivering only the best quality home improvements to its customers? If so, then look no further because we urgently need experienced Sales Designers to help and advise our customers to transform their homes.
We do not pressure sell. We provide excellent customer service with full written quotations for every quotation produced.
Experienced window & door installers required
Top rates of pay
Brand new Van supplied – lined out and fully racked
Enquire today for more information and to arrange a discussion
All work is locally based in Kent
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer with experience within the Window/Door/Conservatory Installation Industry.
Adjusting doors/windows etc
Replacing hinges/ handles etc
Replacing double-glazed sealed units
Fascia/soffit adjustments and repairs
Some surveying work
As a Service Engineer you will visit existing customers who have problems with products that have been previously installed, therefore a working understanding of Window/Door/Conservatory fitting is essential.
Experience in aluminium products, as well as uPVC, is necessary.
Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Due to the nature of the role, a driving licence is essential.
The responsibility of the Fenestration Surveyor will be a full-time position with hours to suit as the role requires.
- Customer Service
- Surveying and Measuring to ISO9001, the BSI code of practise and a minimum NVQ
- Meeting FENSA requirements for the replacement of window and door sets and keeping up to date with the required legislation to ensure the companies compliance.
- Documenting any changes or Variations on the Customer confirmation form and advising the installation department on return
- Advising the company of any impractical or inadvisable contracts / projects
- Taking accurate measurements and promptly processing the surveys, including site surveys, investigate differences between contracts and customer expectations and inform the company of any concerns.
- Review the suitability of the products, agreeing the design options, note any installation date requests from the customer and confirm the method of payment.
- Write all surveys up on to relevant factory order forms.
- After survey install queries
- Product queries specific to job-related projects
Job start: as soon as possible
Salary: 30-45k dependant on experience and hours worked. Paid monthly and by negotiation
If you would like more details about these vacancies please contact email@example.com